Fabby Followers

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Christmas Crafting

Happy Tuesday and Happy Halloween
No ghosts or witchies from me today
but some more Christmas Crafting
This time I have made some Apron Boxes
These were cut on my portrait 
Perfect for adding some little gifts like Ginger Bread men!
We even brought one from the farm shop to try for size

The lovely Ribbons I have used are from 
Crafty Ribbons and are from the Christmas Cupcake Selection
Christmas Cupcake ~ Yummy Red
Christmas Cupcake ~ Yummy Lime Juice
Christmas Cupcake ~ Yummy Turquiose
For the handles I used
Christmas Cupcake ~ Happy Christmas  Red
Christmas Cupcake ~ Happy Christmas  Lime Juice
Christmas Cupcake ~ Happy Christmas Turquiose
For the tops of the pockets I used some beautiful lace that you can find here.
I have used a lovely image from Tiddly Inks called Bake Me Some Love
I coloured her three different colours to match my ribbons she is so cute and fitted onto my aprons perfectly. I coloured up using Graph'It Markers and paper pierced each of her hats.
Thank you so much for looking
xx
I would like to enter these into
Crafty Friends Challenge ~ Cute
Hiding in My Craftroom ~ Any Holiday
Make My Monday ~ Not A Card
The Holly and Ivy ~ Anything Christmas

4 comments:

Diane said...

Love these Jan !!

hugs Diane xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are Wonderful, love the kitchen tools too.
Faith
x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous goodie boxes, such fun. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

Cazro said...

A super project. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...