Fabby Followers

Thursday 27 July 2017

Ula - Don't Listen - Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Thursday to you all
Sharing with you another Ula tag
I think this one is possibly one of my favourites
(I keep changing my mind)
You can find her in the store here 
The sentiment is from Ula's life collection - although you do get a couple of  other sentiments with the digi

I used watercolour card for my tag and for the background used Distress Oxides these really are magical
I used lots of differents stamps , bubbles , splatters etc and I also used two stamps from the Belle Papillon set  the leaf and the stem , I painted these
For Ula I coloured her with Graph'It markers and polychromo pencils and added some detail to her dress.
For the sentiment I cut it out seperatly dusted around with Distress ink and then doodled round
and doodled the tag edge too

Thank you for looking 
I would like to enter this into
Time out Challenge - With Words
Addicted to Stamps & More - Make Your Mark
Creative Artiste Mixed Media - Anything Goes
Craftaholics R Us - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes



7 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
~Owner/DT Janis

Karen said...

Beautiful color combination, and I love the pink hair. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door

Jane Royston said...

She is gorgeous! Love the colours used too. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month, Jane (DT) :) x http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

Creative world said...

Fantastic mix media tag with great colors ...thank you for joining us at ATSM-CHALLENGE this week
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Tanja said...

such a great tag - love that background - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful tag! Such a pretty background! Love that sweet image too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Jill V said...

I love the background you created for that beautifully coloured image! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...