Fabby Followers

Monday 17 July 2017

Create and Craft TV with Nikky

Hands up if you saw our wonderful Nikky on Create & Craft earlier at 2.00
If you missed the show you can catch up here
AND
Nikky is back on our screens at 7.00 this evening

For my first card that I am showing, I used so many bits and pieces so I hope I don't miss any out

I started off with a brick mask and used modelling paste to create a wall
(first time I have ever used it!)
I used the door die to create the window adding the fence and for the bottom part of the bird house I used the lampost die , this amazing set can be found
For my window
I used the door die
and for the inside a scene image from
and then topped with acetate
I used the lush, lush, lush Birdhouse die, and the leaf stem amazing!!
find those here
I finished off die cutting using one of the pretty flowers
I dabbed about using pearl effects Red, these are a must have for Christmas Crafting.

Then on to my finishing piece awwwww the wee little robin, actually he is not that small in real life , big knickers on I used my shrinkles again I love this stuff!!
The biggest tip I was told when using is....If you use your heat gun to shrink rather than the oven make sure its sitting on a big pile of paper to stop it flying of in different directions!
Now the Robin was'nt on todays show , but he so fitted, so much so I made him twice . He can be found in the Polkadoodles store along with a wonderful  cage and lots more goodies, check them out here. I coloured  using pencils

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Lots of layers
Christmas Card Challenge - Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Christmas with die cuts
Di's Digis - Christmas in July

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a gorgeous card with lots of elements to it

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

June/DT

Maikreations said...

Such a beautiful card! Love all the little details and layers, such as the red berries and the brick wall ;o) Also love the tone-on-tone look for most of your card! Thank you so much for playing along with our "Lots of Layers" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a great day and happy crafting,
Maike ;o)

Josephine said...

Gorgeous - love all the detail!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Heather said...

This is gorgeous! I love the little scene you created, all the little bits and pieces are fabulous! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card at Christmas Card Challenges!
Monica - CCC DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 342 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card... Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge:)
Wendy xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lovely card. Thank you so much for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...