Fabby Followers

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Time for Tea ~Simply Cards & Papercraft

So delighted to see some tags I made in this months magazine ~Simply Cards & Papercraft (issue 159) ~ A snowflake is not just for Christmas - You can see my original post right here

Onto this months Magazine and if you haven't got it you really need it
The Freebies WOW!
Time for tea teacup die and stamp set
Such a beautiful teacup die that cuts so perfectly with ease
and a stamp set containing 19 different stamps!!
I actually did not know where to start, this set could be used for so many occasions.
I decided on the Valentine route , but decided to keep it in pastel shades.
I think I am a little fed up with red after Christmas
So I used a 6 x 6 blank card
Time for Tea die & stamp set
Graph'It Markers
Memento Ink Toffee Crunch

I layered up my base card, and then set to work decorating the top - The teapot has some flowers across it , I masked these of as I wanted the teapot to co-ordinate with the background paper. The teacup was die cut using the same .

The flowers were stamped , coloured in and the decoupaged to give some depth, same as the sweet little macaroon.

Tea-bag stamped and colored
I then stamped the sentiment and stamped the little hearts
Thank you for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
Papermill Direct - Valentine craft Challenge
Dream Valley - Love
Gem Of A Challenge - Hearts & Flowers
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes



No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...