Fabby Followers

Monday 14 November 2016

Winnie Wonderland - Pink Shoes - Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Monday to you all, pretty wet and misserable here today.
Here to share with you another of last weeks makes using the incredible collection
Winnie Wonderland
I have made so many baby shoes I've lost count but they do turn out as sweet as.
I shared a blue set with you last week , I have now finished the pink set. They are cut on my portrait using a file from SIL store
The box was also cut on my portrait.
I decided to use Winnie for my  box she is decoupaged and then shrunk some flamingo's very small for the shoes.




 I have used White Linen card and Pink plain cardstock both from Papermill Direct
(plain white card for box Lid and flowers)
For the box lid I have edged around with some pretty lace , The Die used for the box lid is the Ribbon Gift Frame Die Set
and the Flowers are cut using
Flowers 2 Die Set 
(layered up using a dusting of distress ink - Spun Sugar)
The shoes have been finished with matching lace
~Thank you for stopping by today~
I would like to enter this into
Allsorts - Feature a Creature (flamingo)
Crafty Ribbons - Flowers/Pearls/Lace

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

What an amazing creation, so prettye, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

Lou Sims said...

Fabulous design and love the matching box x x x

Mummylade said...

Totally adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...