Fabby Followers

Monday 31 October 2016

Anything Goes - Graph It Markers

Happy Friday Monday
Sorry for my post being so late blogger totally fell out with me

This week over at 

Anything Goes
Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 

This week I have made a little book mark using the lovelly image Eve has something to say, you can find her in the sponsor store right here


Colours used
4101, 4120, 4155, 4180
1210, 1230, 1280, 3125
5150, 5170, 5180, 5125
7240, 7250, 7260, 7270

I would like to enter this into
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - For The Girls

3 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Beautiful , I love her xx

Lin said...

Wow, what amazing colouring.

Thanks for sharing in our 'One for the Girls' challenge

Lin
Dream Valley

Carole said...

Super creation, thanks for playing along with our 'one for the girls Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...