Fabby Followers

Sunday 7 August 2016

Messy Crafting - Polkadoodles

A very Happy Sunday
On my crafty road I have discovered Brusho's, I have dabbled with them in the last few weeks, using them on flowers and such but not on a big scale.
Soooooo here goes...Big Girls knickers pulled up and all that....

I made a trio of cards all trying Brusho's a slightly different way - I most definatly adore them. These are all on watercolour card
For all cards I used a mixture of the Daisydays Stamps and also Summertime Stamps collections. I used Memento Inks.



Card 1
I used Ultra Marine Brusho's and Blue water colour paint on the flowers. I used quick sprays of water on the Brusho's
(You can tell by card 3 I was more adventurous and was'nt bothered about spraying more that a dribble of water)

Card 2
This one I used Scarlet, Lemon and Yellow Ochre Brusho's with slightly more water than above
I used lemon and Orange water colour paints on the flowers

Card 3

This one I used Brusho's Turquoise, Lemon , Orange and Coalt Blue and soaked with water. The yellow circles I did with Pan Pastels . And painted flowers using a dull yellow , a grey and then a grey mixed with white.
Thank you for stopping by 
xx
I would like to enter into
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - A walk in the garden
Thats Crafty - Bright & Zesty (card 2)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Circles (card 3)
Inky Chicks - 5 or more flowers (card two)
Get Creative - Lots of Blue (card one)
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Penny Black and More - Anything Goes with a stamp
Love To create - Mixed Media

10 comments:

What I Created Next said...

Fabulous. I'm nervous about using my brushos but will get my big girl pants on very soon. My Fave is number 3....or 2....or 1. Lol

cotnob said...

Gorgeous cards, beautiful backgrounds and my favourite stamps.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

i love the variety of backgrounds you've created and the floral images are so pretty!! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda

brenda said...

What beautiful creations in such lovely colours Jan - am a big fan of Brusho's, thank you so much for sharing with us at Stamping Penny Black and More and Sensations challenges.

B x

Janet Packer said...

Ooh, love the effects you have achieved with the brushos -I really want to try them.

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely brilliant card I love Brushos even my little grandaughters have had a play lol fabulous background and love the flower stamps -I have just bought these too-regarding your painted flowers try painting with the Brushos too great effect
Carol x

Jules said...

Oh what a great technique for backgrounds with super effects with all the colours you have used and blended together.love them all.
Thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy.
Best wishes
Jules xx

Veronique said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

Nathalie said...

Marvelous cards. I love combos. Thank for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie DT

Sally H said...

A beautiful set of cards for our Challenge at Stamping Sensations! Thanks for joining us this month and good luck!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...