Fabby Followers

Friday 3 June 2016

My Mad Hat - Polkadoodles Crafting

Happy Friday to you all
Now I am here to show of this incredible new release
Winnie in Wonderland
Absolutly packed full with goodies and characters
Where do I start

Check out Polkadoodles HERE - There are 4 pages of lushness to look through, so you can buy all or just what you need/want

I think my favourite character was always the white rabbit so I guess my journey with Winnie in Wonderland begins with the spotlight on him 

I cut the hat out on my portrait, in a medium grey colour. So many pieces after sitting staring at them all for over an hour , I put on my brave face and set to piecing it together, once started it wasnt long before the hat was created .
The hat is actually massive unfortunatly my hubby would not wear it for photo's!!


Then Oh my the fun part decorating with all the lush emblies, The only thing from here added was the red feather and the ticket, everything else was from the collection

I am sure you will see plenty of projects over the coming weeks from this collection so keep your eyes peeled
Sorry there is no cake to share this time , but feel free to help yourself to a cuppa
Thanks so much for stopping by 
xx
*Oh my ears and whiskers , how late its getting!*

I would like to enter this into
City Crafter - Feathers
Classic Design Team - Anything Goes
Silhouette Challenge - Anything Goes Using Silhouette
World Wide Open DT Challenge - Anything Goes 
As you like it - Fav Food/Drink - Tea , I love my first cuppa of the day, I am a right grump without it!


13 comments:

What I Created Next said...

fabbbbbbbbbyyyyyy fabbbbyyyy fabbbbyyyyy

Elaine Stark said...

A wonderful creation. So much detail and embellishments. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Mike DezinesbyEM said...

Well done! What a really cute project and great timing with the release of the new Alice movie. Thanks for entering into Silhouette Challenges.

Mike DT
DezinesbyEM

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow you never seem to fail with coming up with these amazing creations.
This is just fabulous.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Again fabulous.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

Clever girl it's fabulous xx

Lou Sims said...

Fabby project and just adore all teh detail and layers you always add. Need a picture of you wearing it now ... lol x

Marina said...

What a spoilsport your husband is! This is a really stunning creation with so much interest. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

Stella said...

Fabulous and a wonderful keepsake. Such a brilliant take on our theme! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Carla's Cards said...

Cool creation!
Thank you for sharing with us here today at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Carla DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Anonymous said...

Wow stunning make thanks for joining us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Lisa DT x

Anonymous said...

Brilliant love this so much to look at! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Helen said...

What a great and original project!

Thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog and we hope to see you again next month.

Helen x
(DT)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...