Fabby Followers

Thursday 10 September 2015

Snowman Candle Holder


Here is another looksie at another make from The wonderful Frosted Winter collection
This time I made a Snowman Candle holder.
Very simple to make
I used the pre-coloured snowman image,
I called him Simon, don't ask me why but Simon the Snowman had a nice ring to it
 cut out a few times to make it sturdy 
I also added extra layer to his hat, nose and scarf
Added some glitter  and a few snowballs
I then cut toothy bits in a legnth of card attatching to the front and back
added a glittered candle and there you go

7 comments:

Jo said...

Love Simon the Snowman.....he's adorable!
hugs Jo x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun project, great idea.

Jacee said...

What a fabulous project!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

theboelemas@aol.com said...

So cute and fab idea xxx

Jane Savage said...

Simon is rocking the whole candle look! Another awesome idea, Scatty!
Have a lovely weekend! Sorry if I won’t be around much (FB etc) but I won’t have any internet connection until next week (I’m doing this in work!!)!! :( xxx

CraftygasheadZo said...

What a great make! Take care Zo xx

What I Created Next said...

Simon is uber cute Scatty. Love him. Swap him for my monochromatic card. LOL

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...