Fabby Followers

Sunday 23 November 2014

Work and Play 3

I am re-visiting some of the Work and Play Collections that have been released this year
and today it's

** Work & Play Collection 3

.I have used the image Holidays which is also available as a digi here
I used him before on a similar tag, but really liked him so did similar but changed the colours about.
I coloured him in with Graph'It Markers

 and added fluffy stuff on his ice cream cone
A small strip of sandpaper behind his deck chair


I would like to enter this into
Allsorts - No Design Paper


3 comments:

Angela said...

What a cute label Jan!!
xxAngela

brenda said...

What a very pretty tag Jan, nice thoughts of warmer days.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

I have some candy here and you are very welcome to enter.

B x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...