Fabby Followers

Thursday 10 July 2014

Naughty or Nice?


I could not resist another card using the new collection
**FESTIVE HOLLYBOBS Work & Play Collection
I have had lots of fun the afternoon using the little Elf, he is surely working out the naughty or nice list for Santa.
The papers and all the embellishments and sentiment are all from this wonderful collection.
I have coloured Elf using 
Skin 4115, 4155, 4170, 3210
Hair 3280, 3270, 3245
Green 8190 - 8130
Orange 2120
Graph'It  shake pen white
I have just added a couple of ribbons to finish 
xx


I would like to enter this into
Inky Chicks - Christmas in July
Crafty Boots - Christmas in July
4 Crafty Chicks - Song -Most wonderful time of the year
C.R.A.F.T - Book - The little Christmas Elf



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Out done yourself lady....he's fabulous xx
Sandie
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.co.uk

starcyl said...

He's fabulous, I think he may be my favourite!

Jenny x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, great images and I love the layering. Thank you for joining in with all of the Christmas fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Basslady said...

this is so gorgeous!

thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

Tamie said...

Fabulous creation and awesome song choice. It fits perfectly with your inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Tamie DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...