Fabby Followers

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Flower Power

Wow these Tuesday's sure come round fast
but I do love Digi Choosday
Once again we have a fun challenge waiting for you
This week its Flower Power
and you can join in the fun here
Now last week for my Digi Choosday DT project I made a bendy card, I hope you don't mind me showing you another but I love them so very much , I love making the little scenes
For this weeks card I have used



Fredericka - Libby Carefree Digistamp - Nikky Hall at Polkadoodl

She is a beauty to colour up , which I have done using


I have also used the fantastic Bonbon Belles CD
Bonbon Belles Double CD Collection
This is packed full of scrumminess and I must admit I use it tons
From the CD I used the Flowers, Mushrooms, Gate, Kite, Butterfly, and Ladybird
The card shape and clouds were cut on my portrait
Thank you for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into
Di's Digidesigns - Welcome spring
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - Flowers/Bright Happy Colours
Come and Get it - In the Garden
Craft a Scene - Spring
Kaboodle Doodles - Spring is coming
Craft Your Passion - Not Square





14 comments:

Anjie said...

Love this Jan, it's so creative.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Unknown said...

Love these bendy cards Jo
Hugs Susan xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fabulous 3D project, you sure do these so well! Take care Zo xx

Sallybee said...

This is lovely Jan, what a great idea xx

Sallybee said...

This is lovely Jan, what a great idea xx

Sallybee said...

Love this card Jan xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design thank you so much for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Blog, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge...Good Luck
Hugs
Suzy B ~Owner~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
Xx

Barb said...

Wonderful with great colors and design, very pleasing to the eyes. Thank you for joining us at the Come And Get It challenge this week.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning Card as always Jan but especially love the image she is so cute. Love Alison xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Great card Jan, perfect for spring! Yvonne x

designermc said...

Very fun card and design . I love the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding In The Craft Room.
Nancy, DT

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, fabulous design...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 22: spring flowers - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Michelle said...

beautifull. Lovely colours and lots of details to look at.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...