Fabby Followers

Wednesday 22 January 2014

One for the Boys

This week over at I love Promarkers the challenge is....
A lovely sponsor this time Visible Image
I have used a Crafty Sentiments Stamp
He is fab to colour up which I did with Promarkers
Wink of stella used for the dripping wine and puddle
Balloons and Stars cut on Portrait
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
OLLCB - Male Card
Dream Valley - For Men
A gem of a Challenge - For the boys
Daring Card Makers - Whats your Tipple


4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and brilliant colouring Ginny x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan this is gorgeous love it. Alison xx

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the colouring :)

Daniele said...

such a great male card love the colouring thanks for joining us at OLL
hugs

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...