Fabby Followers

Saturday 5 October 2013

Bedtime Ellie

Today I am using this sweet little image
Can you really get any cuter than this?
First I popped Bedtime Ellie onto a background and coloured her using Promarkers
Blush/Sunkissed Pink/Coral/Baby pink
Cocoa/Nutmeg/Buttercup
Cardinal Red/Amareth/Lipstick
Forest/Bright Green/Grass
White Jel pen
The background was made using different elements from My Craft Studio
Then I popped it into my portrait and cut
The finished Jigsaw

Thank you so much for looking I hope you enjoyed my little project
xx
I would like to enter this into
Crafts- Too Challenge - Make a scene
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - We wish you a merry Christmas
Moving along with the times - Anything goes
I Love Promarkers - Songs - I wish it could be christmas everyday
Inky Impressions - Main colour Blue
Creative Crafts - Anything goes

14 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Jan This Is Great And Would Make A Fab Stocking Filler

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan this is gorgeous love the image so cute. Love Alison xx

Unknown said...

So fun creation. Love puzzles! :)
Jasmina

Unknown said...

Love this one..new follower for sure..puzzle is a great idea...

Eileen Fields said...

This is Fabulous!! www.craftykards.blogspot.com

Paper Nest Dolls said...

This is adorable ! You always make such unique projects. Fun to see all the different things you can make with my stamps ! :)

PaperDaisies said...

Love the how you have showcased the image. Great gift idea. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Linda Levoir said...

What a fab idea. A great stocking filler for a young girl. Lovely Christmas scene and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week :) xx
Check out my Giveaway http://stickywithglitter.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

What a fun project, love your jigsaw puzzle :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

mixamatoasties said...

That's just fab Jan!

Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

Susan x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Awesome creation Jan and wonderful coloring as always. Thanks so much for playing at Little Miss Muffet and Inky Impressions this time:)

Carla S. said...

Very cute and creative design! Thanks for sharing your project for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

Unknown said...

A great Christmas project. Thanks for linking it to Crafts-Too Challenge You 'Create A Scene' theme.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Unknown said...

This is such a great creation. I love the drawing, the image. Love it. My best Christmas wishes to you.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...