Fabby Followers

Monday 9 September 2013

Talk to me

I absolutly adored making my project for Squigglefly this week
there new challenge is Talk to me
I used the lovely image
from artist Pamela Lehto called Fall Wreath. Combined with a Happy Thanksgiving sentiment from Squigglefly artist Charlene Mitchell. 
Just a little colouring and added lots of my Christmas stash into a little metal bucket
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Artistic Inspirations - Not a card
Aud Sentiments - Any Sentiment
CRAFT - Christmas

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! It will make a wonderful centerpiece!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Oh, this is so pretty Jan! I love how you have brought the detail out in the leaves! This is just gorgeous and thanks for using my sentiment!

sparkling stamper said...

What a lovely project. Thanks for sharing.

kathy b
Aud Sentiments DT

Holly Young said...

This is so beautiful. You have colored the leaves so realistically.

Anonymous said...

Wow what a gorgeous creation. Great design and love the colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

Aunty Sue said...

Such A Stunning Creation Prefect For Our Christmas Challenge Thanks For Sharing At Craft This Week

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - this is sooooo pretty! What a great creation - you are soooo creative. Wonderfully done! Hugz!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...