Fabby Followers

Friday 30 August 2013

Angelberry Peace

How fantastic is this freebie from 
Angelberry Peace
You can get a freebie over there as long as you join in the challenge,
As soon as I recieved my beauty she was printed straight out ready to colour and that is my afternoons work
I absolutly love her
Coloured with promarkers 
I also used Glamour dust
and placed her inside the card
I used acetate on the cut out and added some snowflakes using a stamp and Acrylic white paint and also added some snow using pearl pen white.
The flowers were from so long ago I cannot remember 
DP - Me to you 
and red Liquid pearls
Thank you for looking
xx

I would like to enter this into
Polkadoodles - Fairy Time
Graph'It Markers - Red/Green
Cute Card Thursday  - With Wings



10 comments:

Claire said...

Hi there, wow that was quick and what a gorgeous card. your colouring is amazing.Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles this week
Claire xx

Chrissy said...

She is so lovely Jan..gorgeous colouring and love her behind the window..so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the Angel image, and the design. Thank you for joining i with us at Graph'It Colour Challenge, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Digi Darla said...

Gorgeous image love the colours too...

Hugs
Kim

Please if you have much time visit my new site DigiDarlaDesigns.com

Thanks

Berry said...

Beautifully coloured Jan Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful! I really love how she is peeking out through the aperture! Thanks so much for joining us at the Graph'it Marker blog this week!
Hugs xx Cara xx

karen said...

Really fabulous Jan and thanks for joining us at Graph It colour challenge, Karenx

Peanut said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining our "Fairy Time" challenge.
Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Super card Jan. I love the cut out feature. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Graph'It Colour Challenge :)

Snazzykaz said...

That is a lovely window "peekaboo" card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...