Fabby Followers

Sunday 19 August 2012

That Craft Place

How excited am I - I made the DT over at 
The Challenge blog can be found here
and this fortnights challenge is 
** Vintage**
We have a lovely sponsor
Indigo Blu

I have used a lovely stamp from Crafty Sentiments (how cool is that santa!)
Glamour dust crystal
Funflock - cotton ball white
Flower Soft - Polar white
Kraft Card
Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Cream Linen card
Pearls - Chocolate Delight
Embossing folder
Label Die

You can find most of these ingredients and many more here
There is also a facebook group where you can have some fun, start a bag, upgrade to a pigeon hole - want to know more? Head over to here
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this card into
Flourishes - Use Kraft paper
My Time to Craft - Christmas in August

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats Hun well done and I love the soft colouring of the Santa fab card love it

Hugs Wendy

Pia S said...

What a beautiful Christmas card! Love the color scheme, and the Santa image is really sweet.

Kelly Schelske said...

Congrats Jan! Gorgeous card too, love the color palette!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation, great image & love the sepia!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Sweet card!
Thank you so much for joining us at MTTC!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Congrats on the DT position! Your Christmas card is beautiful, love the colour of the card and image is a delight!
hugs
glenda

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jan this is a delightful Christmas card, I really love the colour you have used it gives it an aged, vintage look which I totally adore, the image, papers, embossed panel and sentiment look amazing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Broni said...

I love that you made a monochromatic Christmas card with the kraft color! Too cool! I'm so glad you could join us in the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge this week!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Jan.

greetings karin

Words and Pictures said...

Congratulations on joining the DT at That Craft Place... lovely vintage card to start off! Great work...
Alison x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...