Fabby Followers

Monday 6 August 2012

Sugar and Spice

Today over at Incy Wincy our lovely challenge is
Girly
 Sugar and spice
and everything nice
that's what little girls are made of
Sunshine and rainbows
and ribbons for hair bows
that's what little girls are made of
Tea parties, laces
and baby doll faces
that's what little girls are made of

We have a great sponsor 

For my card I have used a lovely cute image from Stampfairy
Coloured with promarkers 
Madera Corner Die
Butterfly stamp
Flowers and gems from stash

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Dream Valley - Die cut/punches

7 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Very cute card! Love those colors and the way you've designed the floral arrangements.

Ani said...

Your card is so adorable! Hugs, Ani
P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges if you're interested

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jan I love this little cutie those colours are so lovely the die cut corners really make the base colour stand out, I love the bling and flower a super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Holly Young said...

adorable card. I love the die you used in the corners!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the card and the corner die ( which I have ordered and am awaiting delivery:O) ). Wonderful image and great colouring!
hugs
glenda

Shelby said...

Love your coloring and the corner dies look perfect in your design.

Shelby

Kathleen said...

Fab card, gorgeous colours
Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley
Hugs
Kat xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...