Fabby Followers

Monday 13 August 2012

New Releases

Wooohoooo some fantastic new releases from 
Jude Halloweens
I have used 4 of the new stamps so far and they are the cutest I will be showing the other 2 on friday
so please meet
Little Witch Ariel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little Bat Ali
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark Fairy Brittany
I would like to enter this card into
That Craft Place - Things with Wings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little Pumpkin Lily
Dont forget to check them all out - you can find them here
Thanks for looking
xx

12 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

You did an amazing job Jan! How clever to make Lilly's hands with the gloves instead of long sleeves! I love it!!

Betty Boo! said...

You did an amazing job Jan! How clever to make Lilly's hands with the gloves instead of long sleeves! I love it!!

Rachel said...

All your cards are great, but I love how you colored Dark Fairy Brittany!!!

Louise said...

Stunning cards! Love them all so much! xxx

Corinne said...

Oh WOW Jan, these are GREAT!!!! Love the way you colored them! Love your embellishments too!
Hugs

Irene's Creations said...

Adorable cards! Great job!

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Jan these are amazing what gorgeous images you have done a superb job with these.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Glenda Atkins said...

Great array of Halloween cards, my fav is the Dark Fairy Brittany but love them all!
hugs
glenda

Tina said...

awesome craftyness, halloween is my favorite for crafts

Chriss America Real said...

So cute! I love all of these cards!

Hugs,

Chriss
america57@comcast.net
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

P.S. I am a new follower, come follow me back if you like!

Hugs,

Chriss
america57@comcast.net
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

Beautiful cards & the backgrounds are just amazing

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...