Fabby Followers

Monday 20 August 2012

Daisy

I have been having a major sort out with my craft stash at the moment I am sorting out my stamps
trouble is last night I found two adorable stamps that I've had for quite a while that had never seen ink before
so instead of sorting stamps I was inking them - I love them so much they are now at the top of my favourites pile . If you have seen my previous post you would of seen the butterfly. This card is using the dreamees stamp Daisy Chain.
I have used glamour dust in the centers and coloured with promarkers. The sentiments is Papermania and the gem from stash
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this card into
Craft Punked - Flower Power
Art Impressions stamps - Flowers
Party Time Tuesdays - Garden Delights
Lawnscaping Challenge - Make your own patterned paper
Totally Stampalicious - Clean and Simple

14 comments:

Caz said...

Lovely Jan xxx

Sarah said...

Lovely card Jan! Love the simplicity!

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jan thanks for sharing it. Carol x

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Your flowers are so cool and beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jan I can see why this stamp has gone to the top of the list it is gorgeous it also looks so versatile, I do love the colours and the clean and simple design it is really effective.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your flowers Jan and the CAS design. Wonderful card!
hugs
glenda

Berry said...

Fab work Jan so effective hugs Rebekah xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely card Jan.

greetings karin

Holly Young said...

Very cute card. Love the tiny tag!

Paula said...

Love it, the simple design is stunning, fab flowers!! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))

Laurel Beard said...

So pretty! Love the addition of the scallops!

Thank you for joining us at Lawnscaping!

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining in at Craft Punked this week with your lovely card.
daisylou xxx

Christiana said...

Very pretty! Love the yellow. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Lynnette said...

adorable! thanks for playing the Landscaping challenge

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...