Fabby Followers

Monday 27 August 2012

Frogs and Snails

This is my last post for Incy wincy
I have sooooo enjoyed my time on the DT being part of a fantastic team
It was very hard to step down and I shall miss you all loads and loads xx

This week over at Incy Wincy we would like to see your creations for Boy's

What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
Slugs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.

Our great sponsor this time is 

For my card this week I have used
Image - Kenny K
Promarkers
Sentiment - Computer generated
Lantern Die
Thank you for looking
xx

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super card and coloring Jan.

greetings karin

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun image! Great card and fantastic coloring too Jan!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous colouring and love the crackled background!
hugs
glenda

Anonymous said...

Great card hunny love your colouring and love the way you shaded the ground too! hugs me xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...