Fabby Followers

Thursday 30 August 2012

Focus on Flowers

Our new challenge over at Dutch Dare
~~~~~~Focus on Flowers~~~~~~
We are sponsored this time by 
Crafty Sentiments

For my card I have used a lovely digi from Crafty Sentiments 
Happy Birthday Rubber stamp that I have had forever
Promarkers/Flexis
Chipboard flowers from stash

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this card into
Divas by design-Celebrate
I love Promarkers- Anything Goes
Simon Says stamp - Anything Goes
Perfect Sentiment - Anything goes with a sentiment

8 comments:

Holly Young said...

so cute! Love the chipboard flowers - they go perfectly with this cute image!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card love the wonky pot, the fabulous colouring and the fun design!
hugs
glenda

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

Crafting Vicky said...

I really love how you have popped up the wonderful flowers! Great card so cheerful!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jan :-) the flower pot image is very cute and the sentiment and all the flowers are FAB ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jan. Love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely beautiful Jan I love that image also the wonderful fresh vibrant colours the flower embellishments are superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Heather said...

An adorable card, such 'happy' colours and flowers - Your image is coloured beautifully and I love your sentiment panel.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...