Fabby Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

Flora and Fauna

This week the lovely Leah has set the challenge over at Charisma Cardz 
~~Flowers and an animal~~
We are sponsored this time by 
The Stamping Boutique

For my card I have used the lovely image from DS4J
Daisy who I thought was perfect for this challenge
I have coloured using promarkers/flexi's
Glamour dust on bees wings
Twine - stash
Sentiment - computer generated
DP/ flowers ect - Papermania capsule collection

Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this card into
Crafts and Me - Use a digi
Freshly Brewed - Birthdays

9 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Such a cute and fun card.

Caz said...

Lovely card Jan

Caz xxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty . I love the green colour sceheme -
Lisa x

Holly Young said...

So cute Jan! Love the layout with the diagonal section in the corner filled with flowers!

Glenda Atkins said...

This is just delightful, love the embellishments and the design is fabulous!
hugs
glenda

Charlene said...

This is just too cute! I love that image and they way you coloured it. And going with all the wonderful green cs and dp is such a great idea for this image.

Hugs ~ Char

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so cute Jan and beautiful card.

I can't still be a follower of you.

greetings karin

RoseC said...

Jan, your Daisy cow image looks fabulous on this beautifully colored birthday card. It's a pleasure to see your gorgeous work. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's Use a Digi challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

coldwaters2 said...

Awww how cute is this then Jan I adore that image also the wonderful colours, papers and design
Hugs
Lorraine x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...