Fabby Followers

Saturday 26 May 2012

Whoop Whoop

I am so happy  to be able to tell you I am now on the Simply Challenged Challenges DT
Wow I'm soooooo excited I just love Simply B stamps...delish
With all the lovely sunny weather here in the UK how apt to showcase the new stamps
'The Great Outdoors'
This is a limited time digi release
Sat May 26th until Thurs May 31st
You can check them all out here.
My two projects for this release are

Snap Shot Ariel
Coloured with Promarkers/Flexi's
Tim Holtz leaves with Distress Ink Bundled sage
Glossy Accents on Glasses
Bakers Twine

I would like to enter this into
Sassy Studio - Hats
******************************************************
Which way Brittney
Coloured with Promarkers/flexi's
Bakers twine
Gems from Stash

Thank you for looking 
xx
I would like to enter this card into

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what fab image and great cards
Lisa x

Caz said...

Brilliant cards Jan, and congratulations on your new DT post.

xxxx

Corinne said...

Congrats Jan.... absolutely wonderful cards!!!
Hugs

Corinne said...

Congrats Jan, absolutely WONDERFUL cards! Love those Stamps!!
Hugs

Kelly Schelske said...

Great news Jan, congrats! Both card are wonderful too!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Congrats Jan, they are lucky to have you, both cards are gorgeous, I like both images.
Kevin xx

Betty Boo! said...

Whoop WHoop! Indeed you did a WHOOPINGLY (yes it's a Betty word) Amazing job!!

mixamatoasties said...

Congrats Jan.

Great cards.

Thanks for joining us at TPC this week. Hope to see you again soon.

Susan x

Glenda Atkins said...

Congratulations Jan, love both cards!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Jan I am so thrilled for you congratulations and the cards are both gorgeous.
hugs
Lorraine x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...