Fabby Followers

Monday 27 February 2012

Sketch

Over at Incy Wincy this week we have a fabby sketch for you!
We are sponsered this week by the lovely
Limited Runs is known to some people as a calorie free sweet shoppe filled with over 100 different Cupcakes something for almost every occasion too but from sweets to fun and even some darker images cause I love Halloween so there is lots to see and play with and almost all digi's are $2.00 with only a few a little more (sets and Mega Digi's for Scrap bookers). Plus I've always got hidden deals thru out the store. When I started making cards I didn't know how addictive this could become and I've become hooked and who doesn't love a handmade anything these days. I've always been into drawing and this just a blend of my drawing and my hobby. May you enjoy my digi's as much as I love to make them, and stop by every Friday and pick up a Freebie but be quick cause who knows how long they will be a freebie for.


I have used the lovely image called Racing Car
For the rest of my recipe I have used
Promarkers
Linen card
Glossy accents (on windscreen)
Border punch
Everything else from stash
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Cupcake Craft - Boys and there toys
Dream Valley - Just for men
Sweet Stampin - Its a man thing

14 comments:

valen said...

What a great card! Love the image. Tineke

Jac’s Playground said...

Love this Jan, image is great and your choice of colour and papers are perfect. xx

Caz said...

Lovely card Jan

Caz xx

Donna said...

Brilliant male themed card and such a perfect combination of papers and added detail! Thanks for joining in with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Jan I love that image and your colouring, the paper and design look super.
hugs
Lorraine x

Glenda Atkins said...

Crazy about the car image and just love your card. I always wanted a red car, never did buy one though:O)

Unknown said...

Perfect male card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this week

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jan, what a fantastic card. I love the image and your papers are perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

Janneke said...

What a pretty card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week!

Janneke XO

Sarah said...

What an awesome card! I love the image and the colors you used. I have some blog candy if you're interested. http://plainandfancypapercrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-candy.html
Hugs

Pamela said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous male card, fabby image, many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Carrie's Corner said...

What a great "guys" card! The image you used of the car is too cute! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Jenny said...

Perfect for our MAN challenge. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Stampin.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...