Fabby Followers

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Witchita

This weeks challenge over at Digistamps 4 Joy is to
 make a project (it need not be a card) using two IDENTICAL embellishments on it - two buttons, two bows, two brads, etc etc ...
I have used the fabulous image Witchita , coloured with promarkers and glossy accents on her boots.
The buttons are papermania capsule collection and the papers are also papermania - Liquorice sherbert.
Thank you for looking and I hope you will join us over at DS4J this fortnight
xx

I would like to enter this into-
Creative Card Crew - Spooky Fun
Crafty Boots - Autumn / Halloween
Crafty Cardmakers - Cute with a dark twist
Hooked On Craft - Something spooky

6 comments:

Caz said...

Love it jan xxx

Princess4Wiz said...

Fabulous card, Jan. I love the monochrome look and your orange highlights set that off perfectly. Wonderful card for Halloween :-)

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Beth. xxx

Star said...

Oh, I just love how shiny those boots are! For me, they really make the card come to life. Absolutely beautiful. =D

xx Star

Dee's Craft Room said...

I love this monochrome card with a twist - a splash of orange.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Josephine said...

Beautiful - I love how you've coloured those boots. Black leather can be so hard to do!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Beckie said...

Great card. Saw you over at Crafty Boots Challenge and had to hop over. Love the digi.

Be Blessed, Beckie

P.S. Be back later to follow (when stupid work computer firewall doesn't prevent me ;0)) Stop over and see me when ya get a chance.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...