Fabby Followers

Friday 22 April 2011

Raise The Bar

Over at Raise The Bar this week the theme is a Nautical Recipe Blue/White Stripes - I'm afraid I didnt really add many stripes but I managed the Blue and White and I just love this little image - I found it on SoftPencil I only came across this site at the weekend and there really are some wonderful images on there I will be going back for sure.
This image is called Happy Sailors - I have used promarkers to colour with a sprinkle of Glamour Dust on the waves and around the sun. The ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and I thought it matched in perfectly.
I hope you will pop across and join in the fun at Raise The Bar
Thank you for looking
xx






I would like to enter this into -

Crafty Catz - Childrens cards



11 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card what a cute image

PepPop said...

Really cute card Jan. Love the image. Jaqui x

carol said...

super card, looks brill, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, Happy Easter x carol

Caz said...

Lovely card Jan xxx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Lovely card - fabby image!

Addams said...

Lovely card, love the image and the glittery waves

Sarah said...

Love the image Jan, beautiful card x

Thanh Vo said...

Aww your little people are so sweet Jan!

lindyloo said...

so pleased you joined us at the crafty catz challenge with such a cute card I found myself smiling with such cute images huggies linda DT

Curly said...

OMGosh this is just perfect for our card for our theme Children's card, the image is so cute and so perfectly coloured,


Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz A Childrens Card Challenge,

Good Luck,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

Wanda Cullen said...

So cute! Love the colorful nautical border at the bottom!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...