Fabby Followers

Thursday 3 February 2011

I have been given this lovely award by Angie, thanks Angie!!
The aim of this award is to give it to 3-5 blogs that you have visited that are relatively unknown and bring them to light (not with thousands of followers already).

So here are the terms for accepting the award.
1. Create a post showing your award and that you accept it.
2. Say who gave you the award and Link back to them
3. Link 3-5 of your fave blogs and let them know about this award

The blogs I have chosen are
Yvette - Amethyst Art
Caz - bunny's bits n bobs
Gemma - Handmade by Gem
Jilly - McMads Mixtures

4 comments:

Caz said...

Oh wow thanx Jan xx

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations on your award - such fun to be acknowledged!!

And thanks for your kind comment on my pine cones card - very much appreciated.

Stef H said...

i'm off to visit. congrats on the award.

hugs :)

Yvette said...

thanks Jan, will go add it to my blog :-)

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...