Fabby Followers

Thursday 3 February 2011

Good Luck

Hmmm can Leprechaun's be classed as sweet? maybe not but I do think this little fella has a certain sweetness about him all be it mixed with a glint of naughtiness!
He was a download that I cant for the life of me remember where from and I cant find him again either. I have used promarkers to colour and have used white fun flock on his hair, beard and eyebrows. Gold 3d glitter has been used on the coins and glossy accents on his pipe and shoes. The paper was a freebie download that matched perfectly for my card and the sentiment I printed out using shadowed serif font.
Thank you for looking
xx



I would like to enter this into -
One Stitch at a Time - Make it lucky
Cute Card Thursday - Banish the Blues
Sew Many Cards - Green with Envy
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes

20 comments:

Caz said...

Oh jan thats lovely...where do you find all these great images...xxx

stitchy said...

Jan he is adorable and I wouldn't classify him as scary either haha...Thanks for sharing him with us at OSAAT - good luck :)

stitchy
xoxox

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah This is so sweet, What an adorable image and your colouring is great, Thanks for playing on OSAAT Hazelxoxo

Louise said...

Lovely card Jan and great colouring.

Antonia said...

soo cute, and it made me smile on a freezing cold windy day so Thankyou :)

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Fab card Jan - he's a cheeky little chappy isn't he!!!!

dragonllew said...

great card

Karen said...

Great card Jan, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Josephine said...

What a cute image. Great card too!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a time this week.

Lisa Foster said...

Adorable! Love that little mischievous grin on his face! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

katesacraftybugger said...

Fabulous image and papers-thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

paper fun said...

He is delightful! I love all the green. His flocked hair is awesome!

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

Mari

Paddington fan said...

Love the cute image! Thanks for sharing it with us at OSAAT this time and good luck,love Jacky x

Stef H said...

too cute. hope he's headed to my house with that pot of gold - lol.

hugs :)

Yvette said...

i like this Jan, full of cheek :-)

Anonymous said...

Cute card, that little green guy is so cute.

Lorraine said...

Cute rather than sweet, lol but it's a great card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Choccy said...

A gorgeous card Jan..

Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time, Good Luck.

Choccy xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, what a fun stamp, really makes you smile :) Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck. xxx

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs
Vanja

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...