Fabby Followers

Saturday 4 September 2010

Party Animal

Party animal is a free digi from Glitterbabe's - How cute is that dear little cat. I have coloured the cat and the pressie with promarkers. I have used fluffy stuff on the hat bobble and pom pom of his hat.. The bow on the pressie has been dotted with red stickles glitter and I have used green and red stickles around the image. I have used my new snowflake embossing folder on papermania red card, (sizzling red hot collection) and added some gems.
xx



I would like to enter this card into -
Glitterbabe's Challenge - Free up a Freebie

11 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used. x

Unknown said...

great card x

Addams said...

Lovely card, love the image

Julie (elysia2003) said...

Wow - you've been busy!

I love that image - infact I just downloaded it, so thanks for the tip!

Julie (elysia2003) xxx

dragonllew said...

Great card

Stef H said...

i just had to chuckle! this is too, too cute! from the looks of it, i'd LOVE to be at a party with this cat!!!

thank you so much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge!

hugs :)

Karen said...

Love it!!! x

Gina said...

Wonderful card Jan :D Thank you for finding time to join us over at Glitterbabes Challenge XXX

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the red embossed paper with the image. Thank you for joining us at Glitterbabe's Challenge.

Jennifer

Fifi Folle said...

Fab card, I like your new embossing folder. x

Sarah said...

Lovely card xxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...